Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Les Jardin De Amants-Part 2






Imagine ..
gentle readers..
my surprise

when I returned to Fort Collins
to do my show last 
May
and discovered that several of my
unframed pieces
from 
my French Paper Series
collection
were unsold...


and languishing ....




such
tears and sadness..


especially 
considering that
they are my most popular collection
on 




Caterina Giglio, Jardin Mosaic, Italian Collage




so I was very excited to bring them home..







and I have been working..



Caterina Giglio, No. 31, The French Paper Series



to mount them..








on boards..
below..

Rustica
is the first one to be mounted..




Caterina Giglio, Rustica, The French Paper Series





Then 
I will ship them back to
142 Bis Gallerie
for our
annual
Holiday Show..

and will list them in the Gallerie
site on my blog..






Caterina Giglio, Carnaval Fleur




So I am delighted to offer them..



Vintage Fleur, Italian Collage


once again for sale..
Since they are some of my favorites and some
great examples of Italian Collage..





The fine layers of Italian Collage, Floating, from The French Paper Series




As soon as they arrive for the holiday show
I will let you know..



I am also prepping
for a new video..

they take 2 -3 days of work
and I have learned not to rush it..

October pages are being worked..
as well as a few paintings..

and another concertina book..

there is no rest.. 
for the.. 

creative..


Ciao, Ciao!